Monday, June 11, 2012

no blogging over the weekend :-)

I babysat my 3 yr old nephew this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to jump on here.  Since I last blogged, I've stayed up to date on my daily proverbs, read several chapters in Psalms (I think I'm up to 134 or 135), read several small books in the New Testament (2/3 John, Jude, 1/2 Peter, 2 Tim and some others) and started 1 Chronicles.  We have a tent revival this week at church, so I'm not sure how much extra reading I'll do this week.  I may actually have time to do more as I'll have a bit of down time between work and the tent revival, but we'll see.

1 Chronicles 5:20 stood out to me this morning:
20: And they were helped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was intreated of them; because they put their trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment